7.27.2008

Lonesome Week Ahead

It's Mike again. We are all moved in to our new apartment in San Francisco. And by moved in I mean that all of our stuff is covering the floor. Bille left today for Utah to visit with family and to Idaho to get some dental work done. So here I am alone in the big city with nothing but the computer for entertainment (and of course the scriptures). So I thought that I'd post some more pictures from the family photoshoot I did. Enjoy.


My brother looking cool.


My mom.


Yours truly. Notice a theme?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Mike, I love those pictures of Ella on Sharon's blog. They're absolutely fantastic.

. said...

you will be fine. go out and explore

RHS said...

hey guys...

email me your new mailing address!! plus i need reed and bille grandy's mailing address.

thanks!

rhsowards@gmail.com

rach

Erika Allred said...

Hey Billie and Mike! I didn't know you guys moved into the city! We're so close now! We should hangout! Now Mike, you really should start a photography business. You're very talented. And Billie, you should start a little bakery. You guys have enormous potential! If you guys need some Guinea pigs to take pictures of or try your delicious baked goods, just let us know!