7.27.2008

Lonesome Week Ahead

It's Mike again. We are all moved in to our new apartment in San Francisco. And by moved in I mean that all of our stuff is covering the floor. Bille left today for Utah to visit with family and to Idaho to get some dental work done. So here I am alone in the big city with nothing but the computer for entertainment (and of course the scriptures). So I thought that I'd post some more pictures from the family photoshoot I did. Enjoy.


My brother looking cool.


My mom.


Yours truly. Notice a theme?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Mike, I love those pictures of Ella on Sharon's blog. They're absolutely fantastic.

Bille said...

you will be fine. go out and explore

Tinkerbell said...

hey guys...

email me your new mailing address!! plus i need reed and bille grandy's mailing address.

thanks!

rhsowards@gmail.com

rach

Erika Allred said...

Hey Billie and Mike! I didn't know you guys moved into the city! We're so close now! We should hangout! Now Mike, you really should start a photography business. You're very talented. And Billie, you should start a little bakery. You guys have enormous potential! If you guys need some Guinea pigs to take pictures of or try your delicious baked goods, just let us know!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,