11.26.2007

Christmas Ornaments

We decided our first Christmas together that we would get ornaments for each other every year {I know another revolutionary idea brought to you by Bille}. So last year I wanted to get something that commemorated our trip to Europe, a Eiffel Tower, the London Bridge, a small Polish flag something. However, true to form we waited until the last minute to vocalize this great idea and ended up getting ornaments that bore no relevance to our first year as a married couple. Don't get me wrong, I love the ornament Mike bought/made for me, and the story behind it is really heart warming. This year I am thinking of something Hawaii themed {please not Santa in an aloha shirt, yech} or some sort of camera related bauble.



{cameras via Sundance catalog}

2 comments:

Sharon Beesley said...

funny

Stephanie said...

oh man- those are awesome!