11.02.2007

Paint

So, we get a little bored around here sometimes with all the white walls, white shelves etc., but since this in not our place we can't really do much to it, and we don't feel like spending out hard earned cash on painted walls we will be leaving in a few months. However a shelf was passed on to us and we decided to paint it with what we had in the garage, and since I have been inspired by yellow and pink via Martha and Domino, we did this...





It sort of makes me think of a guava, or a womb. Whatever, it is cheery and bright and all our magazines are going on it. The bedroom is from the 2006 July/August issue of Domino, the whole interior of the house is white, pink and yellow. When I have time I will scan some pages so you can all see how fresh and mouthwatering it is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bille I'm glad I found you! I saw your link on Brooke's page. You have to go look at mine, jasondebbie.blogspot.com Did you know I'm pregnant again? Craziness I know. I'm jealous you guys live in hawaii still, we went to kauai and it was so awesome. I hope I get to see you both soon some time!!

Stephanie said...

guava and womb are both right on. couldnt have pinned it down to a better description if i tried- i love it! maybe i should rethink my color choices in the cave/70s cabin.

Ashley said...

Where are you going to put it?

Ashley said...

PS...You should add a link on your blog that takes us directly to your flickr page.

. said...

We put the book shelf at the end of that hall that goes back to our room. Before there was one of those dumb tall skinny wicker tables that are sprinkled all over the house.

Ashley said...

Yes, I remember. Boo to wicker.

Stephanie said...

http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php

this is the address for those glasses- i cant find your email address... but here it is anyway! good luck pal.