3.23.2009

Cleopatra


The fragrances I've tried from the Tocca line, Brigitte, Stella, Cleopatra and Touch I have really liked, and I recommend trying each one out. However, Cleopatra has been my favorite so far. I like Cleopatra so well because the fragrance morphs from a pretty distinct aroma, that is strong and lovely, to a softer mellowed down scent that seems to be a close cousin or a cooler older sister to the initial scent.

Cleopatra is like Sabrina. When you first meet her you think she is a nice sweet girl but nothing too remarkable. When you meet her again after she has grown up a bit and been to Paris, you begin to appreciate that she has come into her own, and she has developed a defined but unobtrusive style you can't get enough of.

If anyone tries any of these perfumes out I would love to hear what you think. Love them or hate them I'd be curious to know.


No comments: