3.23.2009

Cleopatra


The fragrances I've tried from the Tocca line, Brigitte, Stella, Cleopatra and Touch I have really liked, and I recommend trying each one out. However, Cleopatra has been my favorite so far. I like Cleopatra so well because the fragrance morphs from a pretty distinct aroma, that is strong and lovely, to a softer mellowed down scent that seems to be a close cousin or a cooler older sister to the initial scent.

Cleopatra is like Sabrina. When you first meet her you think she is a nice sweet girl but nothing too remarkable. When you meet her again after she has grown up a bit and been to Paris, you begin to appreciate that she has come into her own, and she has developed a defined but unobtrusive style you can't get enough of.

If anyone tries any of these perfumes out I would love to hear what you think. Love them or hate them I'd be curious to know.


2 comments:

The Kin'Xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

1.your site/blog address;
2.a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3.a detailed description of your site.

we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


I.L.Y.S. staff
"I link your site"

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀